Covid 19 Protocol
Styles by Stacie is in compliance with COVID 19 CDC guidelines and Maryland state mandates for your safety and the safety of others.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY inside Sola Salon and must stay on until you leave the building. Styles by Stacie reserves the right to refuse service to any client who does not comply with the mask mandate.
- Proper cleaning and sanitization of all tools, equipment, and frequently touched surfaces are taking place before and after each appointment.
- Contact Stacie upon your arrival for your scheduled appointment. Wait in your car until you hear from Stacie. She will greet you at the door of Sola Salon and walk you to her suite. At this time, please limit the people coming to the appointment to just the client unless the client is a child (10 years old or under) or needs additional supervision.
- Temperature checks will be made before entering the building. Anyone with a temperature will be asked to reschedule. There will not be a cancellation fee.
- If you’re experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID 19 within the last 14 days, please email me to reschedule your appointment.
- Hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer will be used throughout the day and you will be asked to do the same.
Thank you so much for your compliance to these guidelines. Your support during these difficult times is greatly appreciated!